Sunday, July 12, 2009

Las Vegas











On Tuesday, July 7th we left Flagstaff and headed to Las Vegas. We drove over the Hoover Dam. It was so hot and windy. The landscape between Flagstaff and Vegas is not too spectacular. Lots of desert and rocks. We arrived at The Excalibur in Vegas and met up with Greg's parents who flew in for a few days. I took a nap! We went to the dinner show at the hotel, the Tournament of Kings. It was neat.

On Wednesday we paid for the all day buffet. Breakfast was fabulous. We walked around a bit. I took another nap. (really the only thing Vegas was good for) We walked down the strip to see the dancing waters at the Bellagio before dinner. By the time we got back it was after 9:00.

I don't care if I never visit Vegas again. I don't think the kids cared much for it either. They liked the arcade, but there are arcades in other places!

No comments:

Post a Comment